Monday, February 18, 2013

Challenge Starting Friday!!! Eeeekkkk!!! :)

Hello all!

I am SOOOO excited for a bunch of different reasons! First of all our awesome 60 day challenge is starting on Friday! Are you ready to get working??? Here is the link to the challenge incase you missed it! Getting Ready for Summer Challenge I really hope you will all join us!!!!


I really hope you will join us! We have a awesome group together so far!

Okay now I am also excited because my man has this function at school Friday.. And this past Friday I decided I really needed to buy something nice to wear for it because none of my nice cloths (really none of my cloths) fit me properly but I've been putting of buying a whole new wardrobe because I still have some weight to lose.. Anyway!

Here is me before I started losing weight.. this is an XL dress.. And I was wearing size 18 pants :( UGH!!!


This is me Sunday!! Size MEDIUM Dress! Eeekk!! And am now wearing size...... 10!! :) Just for some background I haven't been able to fit in a size 10 since I was probably around 13 or 14.. this is a big deal for me! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment