Saturday, February 9, 2013

Summer is coming!! Are you ready?? Lets do this!


Here we are just a few months away from BEACH weather! eeeeek!! 



I have made a commitment to myself that I will not spend another summer looking like this. (Below) 


This is closer but I'm still not there yet!! 



Its not going to happen! This summer is going to be different! Whose with me?? What am I proposing? A 60 day challenge to get ourselves ready for summer and those scary bikinis and shirtless times (for our men!) :) 

So here is the deal! I am forming a challenge group that will be in a private Facebook group. Only those of us in the group will be able to see the posts and pics or whatever we have in there! I will provide you with support, direction, motivation and inspiration.  You will be responsible for checking in at least once daily and taking charge of your workouts and eating plan.  This will sometimes get emotional, but we can't truly experience change without sometimes being uncomfortable, and let's face it, are you comfortable with your body right now?  If you are, you are doing great, and I'm soooooooo happy for you!!  If not, then it's time.  

Why you should join -

Its so much easier to workout and stay accountable when you have people to do it with!
You will meet some amazing folks!
We all help motivate each other and keep each other accountable. 
We will have little mini challenges to keep things interesting!





ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR SEXY ON!!! We have 60 days to do it and we shall!!

Here are the rules/commitments:
1.  You must have an account on TeamBeachbody.com and I must be your coach.  If you haven't made an account, you may do so by going to www.beachbodycoach.com/TkControlwAsh and clicking "join."  A basic free membership will do.  If you have an account, you can set me as your coach by emailing coachrelations@teambeachbody.com and ask them to set your coach as TkControlwAsh, coach ID 145010.  

2. You must be working out with a Beachbody program.. And I HIGHLY recommend you also replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology.. I have had great success with this and I know you will too! www.shakeology.com/TkControlwAsh

3.  ACCOUNTABILITY IS MANDATORY!  This challenge is centered in a Facebook group that I created which is secret, so noone will see posts but you and your fellow challengers.  Post about what you ate, how your workout went, any struggles or questions you have with diet or exercise.  Just make sure you check in EVERY SINGLE DAY! This is how we stay on track and the support we can give each other is one of the best motivational tools you can get.

Please register no later than Monday, Feb 18th so we can be ready by the 22th. 

NOTES:  If you need a Beachbody workout, please go to my website to purchase the workout of your choice. Visit www.beachbodycoach.com/TkControlwAsh and click on "shop".

If you need BOTH a Beachbody workout AND Shakeology, please visit my website www.beachbodycoach.com/TkControlwAsh and purchase a Challenge Pack by clicking the pic on the right.






Please comment below, email me, message me on Facebook before you register and I can help you with the process.  Thank you, and I look forward to coaching you and reaching your goals and mine together!! 


ashbeth22@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/ashleigh.elizabeth.mcdaniel 

I'm SOOOO excited to get this going!! We are going to rock this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment