Saturday, January 5, 2013

My WHY

So I've been thinking a lot.. As I'm sure most of us have been as the new year begins.. About why I have made the decisions I have in my life and why and how I am where I am and if there are things that need to be adjusted to make things better. Which is also why I am doing the PUSH challenge I told you about in Happy 2013.

All of my life decisions revolve around my family. My man and the girls. <3



So here are some of my WHYS for life. 

WHY I workout: To be everything I can be for my family.. Don't get me wrong.. I do this for me too.. But I want to be able to play Volleyball with the girls in the yard.. Take them Skiing/Snowboarding.. To have confidence that I haven't had in a long time.. Being able to enjoy the beach when we go as a family.. To love myself.. Which allows me to in turn love them even more.. (if you aren't happy with yourself it will show through with how you treat others). To be healthy.. And be there for my family longer then a few years.. I'm on my way to where I want to be but not quite there yet. 

Before 215lbs      Current

WHY I became a Beachbody Coach: To be able to be with my family.. I've spent too many years working 40-70 hours a week.. And missing out on everything.. To become financially secure which I have never been in my adult life.. To support my family.. To help people.. I've always had a passion for helping others.. And being a coach and helping people with their fitness and health (something I am passionate about) has been rewarding to me in many more way then financially. 



These are my main focuses this year.. These are the things that I am determined to do my best at this year.. I am working on goal setting and I will be telling you about them soon! :) Please share some of your WHYS! 

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! Great stuff!! Keep up the good work! Some of my whys are because I wanna help people and I wanna spend more time with my family!


    www.rickrep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rick! Doing my best! Your why's are also a big part of my WHY. :)

      Delete
  2. Great job !! Focus on your why and everything will fall into place!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Ash! I love how well you explained your why! Just keep it going. :)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete