Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Motivation and Life

Its not always easy to find motivation to do what we need to do every day. So this is what I do.. I think about why things need to be done. (Something I am struggling with today!)

Why do I need to clean? (I'm sure most of us house wife have wondered this! lol!) Well because my man will be home soon and I don't want him to come home to a messy home.. No one wants that! So theres my motivation!


Why do I need to workout today? Well because I don't want to let myself, my man, our girls, or anyone else down. I started this journey and I'm not failing. I'm not going back to 211 + lbs! And I will reach my weight loss goal!



So thats what I always do.. This about what is effected if I don't do what I'm supposed to do.. And then I get off my butt and get it done! :) Works for me anyway!

Yesterday I started a new workout routine. It is a hybrid schedule of ChaLEAN Extreme and TurboFire! Both are workouts by Chalene Johnson and let me tell you it is amazing! I'm so excited to see my results at the end of the 10 weeks!! Bikini here I come!!!

Its been a good week so far.. The weekend was just my man and I enjoying some time together. :) Yesterday and today I've had my nephew because first he was sick and then today there was no school. It doesn't make trying to get things sorted out in my house very easy! lol! He is so full of energy! (10 years old)



As much as I loved this weekend with my man alone just spending time together and enjoying some one on one time with no where to go. I am ready for the girls to come home. :( It seems like its been forever and its only been 4 days.... Seems like it gets harder and harder when they are at their moms. 

Starting tomorrow I am doing to do some reorganizing in this house! (Its good to stay busy anyway!) I am going to be setting up an office / workout room! Space for me to do what I want and need to do! I can't wait! But it is definitely going to take some work to get it all moved around and ready! So excited! Then I can have friends come over and workout with me!!!! 

Okay off to get my dishes done and then my workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment