Thursday, February 28, 2013

Key to your fitness success.. Support!

Hey Folks! Today I want to talk about how important it is to have support when you are working out.


There are a lot of reasons why this is important. Working out should be a lifestyle change not just a temporary fix to your weight loss problems. So lets think about this.. How can you make a lifestyle change without your family being in it with you!? Your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife has to be a part of that lifestyle change with you.. And you should involve your children in the changes too! Encourage them to workout with you! And of course you shouldn't be cooking two meals (one for you and one for them).. Thats just silly!


Of course you cannot force your significant other to join you in your journey. If they aren't in that place yet in their lives then you just have to do what you have to do for yourself and your children. They will get to that place when they see how much better you feel and how much happier/healthier you are! Just remember to be patient. :)


No matter what you will need a support group.. Someone you can be completely open with about your journey.. Someone you can go to when you don't feel like working out that can help lift you up..


This is KEY to your success! If you feel alone and don't have anyone to turn to you are likely to give up and we definitely do not want that to happen!


This is something that I fell INLOVE with when I started Beachbody. I hadn't done any kind of working out since high school. And this was a BIG step for me.. So when I signed up I was given a coach.. Whom I never heard from lol! But then this amazing coach found me.. And has been such a huge part of my success.. She has always been there for me! And I have always had the support from my man.. He is always there to listen to me complain and has always been by my side. We have made the Nutritional changes in our lives as a whole family. And are now going to be losing weight together too. <3

Never underestimate how important it is to have SOME KIND of support for your journey.. There are many keys to your success and this is one of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment