Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy New Years All!!

Oh man its been a while! The holidays have been so insane... I'm not really sure how I made it through them! lol! Starting with the twins birthday on the 15th, my birthday on the 22nd, and on and on, not ending until today.

I got a bit off track with my working out.. Disappointed in myself.. But back on track 100% now! This morning I did TurboFire Fire 55 (insane! 55 minutes of intense cardio!) feeling amazing!



I have set myself some goals for 2013.. I wouldn't call it a New Years resolution.. Just goals to achieve.. I have an additional 20-25 lbs to lose.. Becoming financially secure.. Are a couple of them. Of course the weight loss is in my hands and will be more easily attainable. Becoming financially secure, especially in this economic climate is not as easy.. However, today I started a 30 day challenge by Chalene Johnson (creator of TurboFire and CheLEAN Extreme) that is about lifestyle changes and creating goals and organizing yourself to become more successful. I am really looking forward to the next 30 days and all the things I am going to learn! 

Do you have any goals set for this year?? 

It has been really nice spending extra time with my man and the girls.. Since they are all off school at the moment. :) Lots of quality time and I for one am LOVING it! Off I go! Lots to do... and you will hear from me again soon!  



4 comments:

  1. Funny how easy it is to fall off the wagon. I just sat with my oldest and instead of Resolutions for the entire year we set a goal for each month. So wrote on the calendar one goal on the first day of each month and the terms are on the paper beside the calendar. I love little goals!!!!

    Lexileanmachines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a great idea!! I might ask my girls to do that with me too! :)

      Delete
  2. Lexi, that is an awesome idea. I definitely want to do that! Consider the idea stolen!!!! :)
    Ashleigh, I have been working on figuring out my goals for this year. Excited to work PUSH and becoming more organized and efficient!

    J'Wana
    www.massagemomfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JWana I am so excited about doing PUSH too! How are you liking it so far??

      Delete