Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A couple of CRAZY days!

Hello Everyone!

Wowza.. Its been a crazy few days.. First off I am SO thankful for my man.. I see my friend going through such a terrible relationship and he doesn't seem to see it himself. Long story.. But this chick (as well as the last girl he dated) is freaking crazy! This friend and his now ex girlfriend have been staying with us.. And he is a great help and the girl love him.. He is like a big brother to them.. He has been my friend for about 14 years. So anyway this girl lies to him.. spends all of his hard earned money on pills.. she has a problem and lies to him about it and she somehow gets in his head and makes him feel like it is all his fault and someone he starts to believe it.. Sunday he broke up with her and told her to leave.. Now he isn't home after work and I know he was going to be talking to her about her coming to pick up her stuff.. Why are men so stupid!? ugh.. 

Anyway on Sunday when I came home from camping/hunting I found her leaving and my home a complete mess.. I mean the kitchen.. Both sinks filled with dishes.. The dishwasher still full of the dishes I had cleaned before I left for the weekend.. the counters covered in dirty dishes and food from lord knows when.. I was pissed to say the least! The floors throughout the whole house covered in mud and my laundry room full of her stuff which she never actually washed.. So for the last 2 days I have been cleaning my house and getting her stuff packed up. 

I did my workouts yesterday and today.. And honestly I know there is no way I would have been able to get through these last few days if I hadn't. Thank you to Beachbody and Chalene Johnson (The trainer that made the workouts I am currently doing) for helping me deal with all of this! I have cleaned dishes, kitchen counters, floors, and fridge. Cleaned the dining room, floors, organized, and dusted. Cleaned the living room, floors, dusted and organized. An countless amounts of laundry. I am now exhausted and am going to relax and watch some tv. ;) 

Tomorrow I will enjoy siting in my rifle for hunting season! I can't wait! I have been missing the girls so much.. Only a few more days until they come home.. Very much so looking forward to the oldest girls play this weekend and the twins basketball game.. And some sitting in the woods and enjoying some alone time with whichever girl I end up sitting with. :) 

I hope you all don't mind listening to my rants! Hoping you are having a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Wowzers! Good thing she is moving out. I would be so incredibly beyond pissed if she had left my house in that condition! You definitely deserve some relaxation time!! Chalene can be such a life saver. There have been a few times when I feel like I am about to explode and by the time I am done with Chalene, I feel so much better! Exercise definitely puts you in a better mood that's for sure. and of course we don't mind your rants. Hopefully the rest of your week is amazing!

    J'Wana - www.massagemomfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Working out is like the best stress and anger reliever ever! :) Thank you JWanna! :)

    ReplyDelete